Our garments are made with care using premium quality fabrics. To keep them looking good over time we recommend you to follow these care instructions noted below:
- Wash similar colors together (e.g separate lights and darks).
- Wash prints inside out.
- Close all zippers.
- Use cool machine wash on a normal cycle (avoid a hot wash, as this contributes to fabric shrinking).
- Use regular detergent.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener under any circumstances (your garment couldn’t be any comfortable).
- Use a microfiber catching laundry.
- Do not iron prints or labels.
Most of our products are garment dyed. This means the garment is made, then dyed. The benefit of garment dye process is no shrinkage. If the garment fits right after the first time you put it on, it will fit right for as long as you own it. This is because the fabric has been washed and dried twice. Also, garment dye results in a softer feel and richer color.
We recommend to follow these care instructions noted below:
- Wash these articles separately.
- Do not rub dark garments against light surfaces.
- It is recommended to gently handwash these items upside down with cold water and neutral liquid detergent. However, do not soak it for a long period, as it may cause shrinking or the color may fade.
- Do not rub when using stain-remover.
- Line dry the garments.
- It is recommended to gently wash the linen fabrics.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron over 150º.
- Do not tumble dry.
Please note that washing instructions are printed on a white tag inside our garments. Following our garment instructions will help make sure that your clothes has a long life.
And remember, when it is time to say goodbye, recycle or donate your garments.