1. What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team, manage user access to restricted areas of the web etc.
2. What type of cookies does this website use?
- Analysis Cookies: They are those that enable the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on our page. The information collected is used for the measurement of user activity on the web and the elaboration of user browsing profiles, in order to improve the web, as well as the products and services offered.
- Personalization Cookies: They are those that allow us to adapt the navigation on our website to your preferences (eg, language, browser used, ... etc)
- Technical Cookies: These types of cookies allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, Identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Advertising Cookies: They are those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces included on the web based on criteria such as the content or the frequency in which the ads or information are displayed.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: They are those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces included on the web, based on the behavior of the Users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Own Cookies: They are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third Party Cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while you access our website.
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. Who uses the Cookies?
The cookies used on this website are used by the legal manager of this website and by the following services or service providers:
4. How can I deactivate or eliminate Cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer or through the options provided by the cookie manager of this website. In the following links you will find additional information about the cookie configuration options in the different browsers.
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042.